The OSHA Log is one of the many tools available in Van Wyk Connect. This invaluable tool will allow you to track incidents, store data and generate OSHA compliant reports in a few easy steps. It’s compliance made easy with OSHA recording.
Features & Functionality
- Use the Ask Incident Advisor to determine which injury or workers’ compensation claims to include in OSHA reporting.
- Capture all required information with Record an Incident wizard that guides you through the documentation process.
- Avoid potential errors by allowing the OSHA log Print a Form feature to do all the calculations. Simply download, print and post the 300A report.
- Electronic Reporting makes it almost effortless to comply with the OSHA electronic reporting rule. Export data as a CSV file and submit it to OSHA.
- Easily control your product experience and OSHA Log setting preferences with the User Setting Page.
- Remain in constant compliance with Automated Email Reminders, which send annual alerts for Form 300A deadlines and prompt you to complete unresolved incidents.
- View only the establishments that are important to you with Watched Establishments.
- Prevent errors in reporting incidents to inactive establishments with Archived Establishments.
- Share your feedback on the OSHA tool through the Feedback Form. This feedback will help drive future feature enhancements.
- Walk through key OSHA Log features with the Onboarding Introduction Tutorials.
- Understand where you fall in comparison to national averages with Incident Analysis Reporting. You can review and compare establishment data for OSHA recordable incidents, days away from work cases and days away/restricted/transfer cases (DART) to Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data.
Van Wyk has taken a comprehensive approach to risk management and has introduced our company to some very creative ideas. They really understand our industry and are much more than an insurance broker.
President | Pivot Interiors