Why consider a Captive? It’s simple: control. As a member of a group captive, you’re no longer susceptible to the ever-increasing and unpredictable costs imposed by conventional insurance providers year after year. As a member of a group captive, your business will benefit from lower costs, improved risk control, enhanced profit potential, and long-term control of its insurance destiny.
Member Owned GroupCaptive
Who should consider a Captive?
We will assist you in identifying your commercial risk, evaluating the potential solutions, and implementing a long-term plan for managing your risk.
A member-owned group captive is an ideal form of alternative insurance for companies or organizations that share such qualities as:
– Long-term financial strength and stability.
– Management teams committed to safety, with solid safety programs in place.
– Loss histories that are average or better than average for their respective industries.
– Minimum casualty premiums of $100,000.
- Lower Fixed Costs – A group captive only incurs expenses related to service needs of its owners.
- Retain Investment Income – Captive members retain investment income rather than transferring it to the carrier.
- Insulation from Market Swings – Captive members are not subject to the volatile pricing cycles of the conventional insurance market.
- Better Service, More Control – Group captives strategically purchase insurance coverage to manage predictable losses and transfer catastrophic expenses.
- Enhanced Profit Potential – As a captive member, you are rewarded for risk control with dividends directly related to your own loss performance.